Check out our FAQ page, with everything you need to know about Hart’s custom charm jewelry.
Our Custom Charm Bracelets are totally one-of-a-kind using USA-made, gold-plated brass components. Focused on quality and longevity, Hart proudly plates her charms and chains with up to four times more 14K gold than other fashion brands use. Each bracelet is assembled by hand by Hart in her downtown Charleston studio. She hopes you’ll wear this playful, chic heirloom for years to come.
We offer two different bracelet sizes: 6.5" or 7" in length. Please measure your wrist carefully before placing your order. If necessary, we can remake your bracelet at a different length, but will charge a $30 fee (including shipping of the return to you).
1. Allow two to three weeks for delivery. Each bracelet is made-to-order.
2. Have any special requests about where to place your charms or desire a shorter length? Please leave a note in the sidebar, or email email@example.com with your order number.
3. If you order more than two Initial charms (A-Z), we like to cluster them on one jump ring. If you prefer a different placement, please email us or leave a note (see above).
4. Hart offers refunds for returns of custom charm jewelry; however, we charge a $25 restocking fee.
5. You can slow down tarnishing and further protect the gold plating by keeping your bracelet away from water, chemicals, and perfume. Store in a pouch when not wearing it.