Silver Lining Topknots
This is Hart's favorite type of earring color: a chameleon shade that complements the hues around it. Depending on the light, it ebbs from silver-blue to powder grey (and some sage, too).. whatever color it is, it sure is lovely.
The topknots are our signature tassels, which Hart first discovered while living in Shanghai and fashioned into earrings for herself.
- Ultra lightweight rayon tassel
- 18 karat gold plated stud earrings with post push back
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free)
- Tassel length: 2.5 inches
- Proudly handmade by Ms. Ye, our jewelry artisan in Shanghai
Topknot tassels are made with rayon: a luxe-feeling natural fiber that should be handled with care.
Keep them dry. Exposure to moisture and humidity can loosen the bindings and damage the silky texture.
They can get a little kinky when tossed around. But no need to fret; just straighten them out again by gently hand-brushing them under a warm hairdryer. Works like a charm!