Denim Mandarin Jacket
This heirloom denim jacket is the collision of two sartorial classics from two hemispheres: the casual American jean jacket and the regal Mandarin jacket.
Cut from imported raw Japanese denim, this everyday heirloom has subtle yet impeccable design details including:
- A delicate patch of vintage Miao embroidery at the nape of the neck. Traditional Miao jackets feature a similar detail to protect wearer from bad spirits.
- Traditional Chinese frog buttons handmade with love by an auntie in Shanghai and painstakingly applied by a master tailor at our New York atelier.
- Hand-embroidered tacking and brass snaps.
- Vintage Asian cotton fabrics that bind seams and pockets.**
MATERIALS & FIT DETAILS:
- Raw Japanese denim with a hint of stretch (98% denim; 2% lycra)
- Fits true to size. Features a slightly boxy, cropped silhouette so it can be easily worn with both dresses or pants.
- XS (0-2)
- S (2-4)
- M (6-8)
- L (10-12)