Custom Charm Necklace
Check out our FAQ page, with everything you need to know about Hart’s custom charm necklaces.
Our Custom Charm Necklaces are totally one-of-a-kind using USA-made, gold-plated brass components. Focused on quality and longevity, Hart proudly plates her charms and chains with up to four times more 18K gold than other fashion brands use. Each necklace is assembled by hand by Hart in her downtown Charleston studio. She hopes you’ll wear this playful, chic heirloom for years to come.
Which chain do I choose?
If you’re looking for a lightweight layering piece, choose the medium chain and select 2-3 small charms. If you want more charms (or larger charms), opt for the chunky chain. Note: Hart charm necklaces are lightweight and easy to wear all day long. These will not bog your neck down!
1. Allow two to three weeks for delivery. Each necklace is made-to-order.
2. Have any special requests about where to place your charms or desire a shorter length? Please leave a note in the sidebar, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number..
3. If you order more than two Initial charms (A-Z), we like to cluster them on one jump ring. If you prefer a different placement, please email us or leave a note (see above).
4. Hart offers refunds for returns of custom charm necklaces; however, we charge a $25 restocking fee.
5. You can slow down tarnishing and further protect the gold plating by keeping your necklace away from water, chemicals, and perfume. Store in a pouch when not wearing it.