INTERESTED IN APPLYING? PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND A NOTE TO STUDIO@HARTHAGERTY.COM
TITLE: Marketing + Brand Assistant (part-time 15 hours / week)
Reports to the Founder / Creative Director
Hourly rate (hourly is based on experience, no benefits);
Must be based in downtown Charleston, SC
Expected work time: 4 days / week. We expect at least 3-4 hours, three to four days per week. Able to work from home when applicable.
This part-time role is a vital asset to the Founder in running the day-to-day business. Given the right fit, this candidate can quickly move to full time and become a leader in the company. This person must thrive in independent and proactive roles, as he/she will not be micromanaged.
Resourceful and proactive, (he or) she will be close to brand leaders, but works independently a lot of the time. She thrives on accomplishments, is confident in (his or) her abilities and doesn’t wait to be asked if she thinks something should be done. She is ambitious, hard-working, and eager to learn the ins-and-outs of the whole business.
In charge of customer service, stockist and influencer relations, she must be a good writer and a fantastic people person. The ideal candidate is a meticulous, organized person who finds joy in order and planning, as she’ll be overseeing inventory, and making sure the day-to-day business runs smoothly.
- Upload content and schedule newsletters (not responsible for writing the content)
- Website: uploads blog posts, updates website (i.e. copy/pastes product descriptions, uploads photos, etc). Experience with Shopify, Shipstation and Mailchimp is a plus.
- Social Media: publishes Insta-stories, responds to customer DMs on Instagram, manages Pinterest
- Assist in local trunk shows and events (be available some nights / weekends to set-up and break down trunk shows, help with customer checkout, etc).
- Influencer marketing: fosters relationships with social media influencers and regularly sends out product. Manages send-outs and outreach strategy in orderly fashion.
CUSTOMER SERVICE + COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- Answers and services all customer service inquiries within 24 hours via email, chat or DM (i.e. mails replacement jewelry, issues refunds, offers discount codes)
- Goes above and beyond to satisfy customers in creative ways
- Gives bi-monthly report to CEO of all customer complaints, questions, suggestions or praise
- Social engagement: logs into Instagram to comment and interact with customers and fans who have tagged or shared Hart products.
FULFILLMENT + OPERATIONS
- Works directly with fulfillment center manager to stay on top of accurate inventory counts and manage any special/problem orders
- When new collections arrive, she delivers product to fulfillment center, counts inventory at warehouse, and updates Hart’s Shopify website accordingly to reflect new counts
- Works with CMO/CEO to execute any wholesale deliveries (invoicing, fulfilment)
STUDIO + TRUNK SHOW MANAGEMENT
- Upkeep and order all office supplies ( ink, mailers, stationery, etc).
- Upkeep of brand supplies (display, brochures, banners, trunk show items)
- Merchandising and organization OF inventory and display jewelry for studio and trunk shows
- Package and assemble jewelry when needed
- Assist in errands / deliveries