Black Mandarin Jean Jacket
This heirloom black denim jacket is the collision of two sartorial classics from two hemispheres: the casual American jean jacket and the regal Mandarin jacket.
Cut from imported Japanese 100% cotton grosgrain, this everyday heirloom jacket has subtle yet impeccable design details including:
- A delicate patch of vintage Miao embroidery at the nape of the neck. Traditional Miao jackets feature a similar detail, known to ward off bad spirits.
- Traditional Chinese frog buttons that take 10 hours to painstakingly hand-knot and apply. Buttons are made with love by an auntie in Shanghai and applied by a master tailor at our New York atelier.**
- Hand-embroidered tacking and brass snaps.
- Vintage Asian cotton fabrics to line interior seams, facing and pockets.**
MATERIALS & FIT DETAILS:
- Imported Japanese 100% cotton grosgrain
- Fits true to size. Features a slightly boxy, cropped silhouette so it can be easily worn with both dresses or pants.
- XS (0-2)
- S (2-4)
- M (6-8)