RETAIL ASSOCIATE & JEWELRY PRODUCTION
Interested in joining our team? Please email email@example.com with subject line: retail job. Thank you!
HART is a fast-growing jewelry brand located in downtown Charleston, SC. We are a small, passionate female team based in a bright, happy studio on upper King Street. We are looking for a proactive, organized, and detail-oriented person who loves to work with their hands and is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
This is a retail role for designing and assembling custom charm jewelry using very basic equipment with our customers during in-person appointments. It also includes processing, assembling and packaging our online Custom Charm orders, as well as help fulfilling our national Wholesale Orders.
- Retail Associate is the primary person to welcome drop-ins to the store. When it is slow, you will remain in the front showroom area and assemble online orders or wholesale orders. Never a dull moment!
- You will be Lead Assembler for Private Shopping Appointments (Virtual and In-Person)
You will be Lead Assembler for Private Group Shopping Appointments up to 8 people (bachelorettes, corporate)
- Keep space and merchandise tidy. Visual merchandising experience is a plus.
- Help package online orders and wholesale orders
JOB HOURS + PAYMENT
- A commitment of least three days per week, Monday-thru-Saturday (10am-4pm)
- Must be able to commit to two Saturday shifts per month.
- In busy seasons, hours may be extended from 9am-5pm to help with online orders
- 30 min lunch break
- You will also help seasonally with weekend / holiday trunk shows and evening events.
- Rate is up to $17.50/ hour. We do not operate on commission.
- We offer a generous employee discount on our jewelry after one month of commitment.
Genuine enthusiasm for retail, fashion and jewelry and outgoing, friendly demeanor.
Basic-level jewelry assembly (jump rings, pliers) and an artistic eye for detail and scale.
The ideal candidate is a natural communicator, personable and has incredible attention to detail and a healthy sprinkle of perfectionism. This person embodies the HART attitude - a positive, fun, curious person who loves people.
You will be expected to keep track of your hours and report them to our Studio and Operations Manager via email on the Monday of each pay period.