expert at graphic design ✔️
experienced with e-commerce ✔️
fluent in website design ✔️
-----> apply here <-----
The Art Director manages the organization, design and production of the brand’s digital and print assets. This includes but isn’t limited to: email campaigns, automated email flows (Klaviyo), Shopify website landing pages, product pages, blog content, City Guide and online catalog, as well as layouts and templates for social media (i.e. Instagram Stories). He/she will design print collateral, including mailers, event invitations, and catalogs. Lastly, this person is in charge of producing and managing all flat-lay photography and keeping it precisely organized in Dropbox.
Graphic design, photography and e-commerce experience is required.
This position requires both artistic creativity and flexibility as well as coordination, vision, supervision, project management skills and organization. The Art Director must use their graphic design skills and industry knowledge to develop creative standards, take responsibility for final results and guide the department towards successfully achieving objectives.
Duties AND Responsibilities:
- Formulates art concepts by supervising designers engaged in executing conceptual designs
- Produces illustrative material by assigning design concept to designers and directing development of design concepts into layouts and technical specifications
- Obtains executive approval by presenting final layouts, story boards, mood boards, wire frames and illustrations; responding to commentary and requests
- Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Brand Guardian
- Ability to develop and “create” concepts and marketing campaigns
Requirements AND Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and or equivalent education and experience required
- 5-7 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexible and able to quickly and effectively change priorities and direction
- Dedication to brand consistency and quality across all channels
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of developing and implementing business plans and goals
- Knack to lead and positively influence people
- Effectively improve processes
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to take ownership of projects and execute
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit Resume and Creative Portfolio via Indeed.