HART is a fast-growing jewelry brand located in downtown Charleston, SC. We are looking for a proactive, organized, and detail-oriented person who is interested in learning about the business of fashion and implementing strategies that improve our e-commerce.
We are looking for someone with personal use and knowledge in emerging online fashion sites and technology. Someone that can work with deadlines and use their creativity to come up with and follow through with new initiatives and concepts. Our ideal intern is sales and business orientated and self motivated with a very positive attitude.
This is a paid internship starting January 9th and running through May 26 . The stipend is $10 per hour plus a generous employee discount. A minimum of 10 hours of per week during office hours is required.
Projects May Include:
- Social Media Management
- Order packaging and fulfilment
- Managing Linesheet for Wholesale: Organize and Categorize Inventory and add charms
- Research & outreach with new Wholesale accounts
- Maintaining database of wholesale accounts
- Daily Merch shipments - inventory checklists
- Add Wholesale products to Paypal for invoicing
- Label CANVA image inventory
- Charm inventory management
- Website Maintenance with Bundle Builder - reorganize order of the charms in the BB so that they are listed by most popular to least popular. Group zodiacs together, too.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com